Pressure Limiting Valves
Pressure limiting valves
Mechanically and pneumatically remote operated valves for precise and efficient operation
KAMAT pressure limiting valves for our high-pressure pumps ensure the optimal working pressure at all times. They can be configurated to control pressure either using mechanical pre-adjustment or remote using pneumatic control. We are also able to manufacture many of our pressure limiting valves using special materials, making them ideal for the process industry. Furthermore, are our regulating rods made from ceramics or stellite, making all our valves very resistant to wear.
- pneumatic (= remote controllable, low hysteresis) or spring-loaded
- up to 4,000 bar
- up to 4,600 l/min
- control rod and valve seat made of ceramic or stellite
- centered control rod, made of steel possible
- measuring connection for pressure transducer available
- special materials available
- flanged directly to the pump
- ATEX possible
For 50 years, Giant Pumps has offered the most dependable positive displacement high-pressure triplex pumps available. Designed and built to the highest quality standards, customers count on Giant Pumps products to keep their equipment running. Every design detail of Giant Pumps products is optimized for long-life and reliable performance, making Giant Pumps the most trusted name in high-pressure pumps and systems.