Surface Cleaner 1000/1500
The hydraulic driven Surface Cleaner 1000/1500 is the specialist for floor treatment
Our Surface Cleaner 1000/1500 is a real allrounder when it comes to floor treatment. It is fitted with three 500 mm rotating nozzles covering a width of 1500mm. This enables a fast and thorough cleaning of large areas.
Particularly powerful surface cleaner in connection with vehicles for cleaning runways
To improve productivity for industrial applications, we have fitted the 1000/1500 surface cleaner with a variation of mounts, enabling it to be fitted to all kind of vehicles. Prominent use of our surface cleaner is the cleaning of runway rubber markings and the removal of oil from plane parking positions.
- max. working pressure: 1000 bar
- max. flow rate: 240 l/min total
- connection: M 36 x 2 DKO-S male
- working width: 1500 mm (3 x 500 mm)
- weight: approx. 500 kg
- max. nozzle quantity: 12
- nozzle type: insert nozzles
Form A + B or C
- speed: 0 – 1000 rpm
- connection: Pipe 12 mm – M 18×1.5
- volume: 24 l/min
- pressure: 210 bar
Vacuum device requirements
- connection: pipe diameter 150 mm
- volume: 6000 m³/h
- 3 ball-bearing swivel joint
- nozzle angle adjustable
- nozzle arms adjustable in height
- 3 separate crossed-arm devices, each with 4 nozzle arms
- gear motor with hydraulic pump including flow control valve with non-return valve
- chain drive with cover
- 4 steering rollers with guide wheel
- attachment for wheel loader, excavator, etc.
- vacuum system via one collecting tube
Warning: Undefined variable $args in /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/gia-kamat-dev/public/wp-content/themes/zombie/functions.php on line 272
For 50 years, Giant Pumps has offered the most dependable positive displacement high-pressure triplex pumps available. Designed and built to the highest quality standards, customers count on Giant Pumps products to keep their equipment running. Every design detail of Giant Pumps products is optimized for long-life and reliable performance, making Giant Pumps the most trusted name in high-pressure pumps and systems.